Friday 9 January 2015

Blogging once a week & Kindness

So one of my goals for 2015 is to do some blogging on my business every week. I am going to highlight ideas, showcase products, give you something every week to get you inspired in your own projects. I am not going to pick a specific day cause I don't want to give myself too much pressure but a few days grace either side! This is my second week of blogging and my third post of the year. I'm on track so far. I hope I can keep it up.

So this week I'm going to highlight something really nice you can do for a friend as part of a #365daysofkindness idea (see my sisters Blog http://365days-of-kindness.blogspot.com.au/) or her 365 Days of Kindness Facebook Page that I help administer for more kindness ideas.

One thing that is nice to do is to send a friend a card, saying "thanks" or "Happy Birthday" or "I'm thinking of you".

Then for someone (as something extra special) you can send/give your friend a bunch of blank cards so they can send them on to their friends and family. Its a really nice way to pay it forward.

I did this for a friend as a gift recently. These are some of the cards I gave to her (I gave her 8 in total), some using older items from my stash, but you can get lots of them youself by checking my website in the "While Stocks Last" Section that is only available to purchase from my website www.vandra.ctmh.com.au. There is also a new "retiring soon" section of the online shopping section that shows items that are going to be retiring soon. You might want to check that out so you don't miss out on anything. I really enjoyed making these cards so I hope you enjoy seeing them. 

Have a Lovely Day card uses;
Colonial White Die-Cut Cards & Envelopes WSL
Party Washi Tape 3-Pack WSL
Pink Shimmer Trim
Lovely Birthday Stamp Set
with Crystal Blue Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad and Smoothie Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad
Paper Fundamentals Whimsy Assortment 
Junebug Puffies 
12" X 12" Colonial White Cardstock
3L® E-Z Dots® Adhesive
 


Hello card uses;
Colonial White Die-Cut Cards & Envelope WSL
This Moment – January 2015 Stamp of the Month with Black Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad
Washi Tape (retired but click link for current washi tapes)
Black Shimmer Trim 
Non-Stick Micro-Tip Scissors 
Round Sponge with Crystal Blue Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad
Staples regular sized because I temporarily couldn't find my Mini Stapler 

 



Long Thinking of You card uses;
Colonial White Die-Cut Cards & Envelope WSL
Cricut® Artfully Sent Collection 
12" X 12" Sorbet Cardstock  
12" X 12" Flaxen Cardstock 
SureCut™ Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer  
Corner Rounder  
Flaxen Extra Thick Twine  
Bonding Memories™ Glue 
Memory Book Mini Glue Dots™   (to hold the bow in place)

 


 Thinking of You small card uses; 
Cricut® Artfully Sent Collection (cut out from previous card)
12" X 12" Sorbet Cardstock 
12" X 12" Colonial White Cardstock
12" X 12" Kraft Cardstock 
SureCut™ Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer
Bonding Memories™ Glue
Purple Glitter Gems
Retired Chantilly Paper (see HERE for other patterned paper).  


Thanks for stopping by my blog. Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think of some of my latest cards and come back again soon!! Remember the fabulous specials in January 2015 (see previous blog post for details). If you have any questions on how I made these cards please ask and I will explain as best I can.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment