Tuesday 15 September 2015

National Stamping Month Blog Hop - Hello Life

Hello and welcome to our National Stamping Month Australasian Close to My Heart Blog Hop. We have all been creating with these amazing 3 Stamp sets. If you have arrived here from  Georgia O'Shea - Georgia Creates 
 then you are in the right place. If you landed here another way, please join in by following the link at the end of this post. Follow the links, check out all the amazing ideas and eventually you'll come right back here to where you started.

Available only during the month of September, these exclusive C-size My Acrylix®Hello, Life! stamp sets can be purchased for $21 AUD / $25 NZD each! Or, for an even better deal, you can purchase all three for only $53 AUD / $64 NZD—a savings of $10 AUD / $11 NZD! CLICK HERE TO WATCH A VIDEO OF THESE IN ACTION. 


I am totally in love with these stamp sets. they are ideal for so many different projects. The three different stamps represent the three major types of scrapbooking, and they mix and match perfectly.  

For my first project I decided to make a page for my son called "10 things I love about you". I got these from the Artbooking cartridge page 81. I have wanted for ages to make a 10 things I love about you Page for my son. This was the perfect opportunity. 

Firstly I cut the 10 things and the bubble numbers 1-10 on the cricut with 12" X 12" Glacier Cardstock

I cut a few so I could make a page for my daughter next also. As shown below I took the cutout left behind and traced around it with a pencil onto 12" X 12" White Daisy CardstockI used this white daisy cutout to back the numbers so they would stand out. 


I created the title and used the heart and LOVE from the Hello, Life!—Pocket Scrapbooking
for the letters I used Hopscotch Alphabet which is my new favourite alphabet stamp set!

I placed all the bits onto the page but haven't posted a completed photo because I wanted to keep the page contents private. 



Next I had a play with the brand new Watercolor Paints and Paintbrush SetMy first attempt below was a bit dismal but it was fun to play and learn something new. I hadn't got in the special Watercolor Paper when I created this so I just used 12" X 12" White Daisy Cardstock and it seemed to worked just fine for what I needed it for.   


Next I did a colour gradient on an angle like a sunset and I was much happier with that one. Especially when I finished it off. 


To finish it off I added one of the Hello, Life!—Cardmaking Hello stamps, stamped with Black Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad and matted it in 12" X 12" Black Cardstock.  The base was 5 1/2" X 4 1/4" White Cards & Envelopes, Value Pack. I LOVE how this card turned out. So simple, elegant and FUN!


My last idea was a welcome card I did for my 10 fold swap at our monthly team meeting. Consultants make 10 of 1 idea and share with others. This could be a welcome to my workshop, welcome to the neighbourhood, welcome to my team, etc etc, So simple that I just used the 5 1/2" X 4 1/4" White Cards & Envelopes, Value Packa strip of Black Shimmer Trima offcut of Nevermore Paper Packet
two stamps in Whisper Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad and Black Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad.


Thanks so much for dropping by to check out my latest projects. I hope you get Inspired and fall in love with these stamp sets like me.You can only get these three sets this month. Get it now to avoid disappointment. Go to your consultants website to purchase today. 

Available only during the month of September, these exclusive C-size My Acrylix®Hello, Life! stamp sets can be purchased for $21 AUD / $25 NZD each! Or, for an even better deal, you can purchase all three for only $53 AUD / $64 NZD—a savings of $10 AUD / $11 NZD! 

 I'm really interested to hear what you think about my projects, so I'd love you to leave a comment before heading off to the next stop on our Hello Life - Australasian Blog Hop, which is Doris Taylor

  Come back to see me again soon.

PS. I have also used these stamp sets in the last two blog hops. 
Click on the links above to see those blog hops after you've been through this one all the way around. I LOVE THESE HELLO LIFE STAMP SETS!!

10 comments:

  1. I love all of your projects! You have inspired me to make a "10 Things" layout for my kids. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Vandra, love your layout and your card creations. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great creations as always- I love your scrapbook page idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the projects, that 10 things album looks great. And I love your watercolouring, too, the stamps look great with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow vandra, i love the paints they really pop on the pages and the pages are so cute, love the journalling and i am sure aiden will love them too

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the classic look of your welcome card

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great affirmation to you son, love the layout, The water colour painted cards are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your projects. They certainly make these Hello, Life! stamp sets the stars of the show. Thank you for sharing Vandra! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow great layout, love how you incorporated the stamps into the title. Love your cards, really like how you done colour gradient on an angle, will have to replicate that idea.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great ideas with the water colours

    ReplyDelete