Sunday 20 March 2016

CTMH Australasian Stampaganza Blog Hop


Welcome to our Australasian Close to My Heart Blog Hop featuring every stamp set currently available to purchase for STAMPAGANZAMarch is Buy 2 stamp sets and get 1 FREE!!

If you have arrived here from Tanya Armitage-   Happy Papercrafting then you are in the right place. If you landed here another way, please join in by following the link at the end of this post. Follow the links, check out all the amazing ideas and eventually you'll come right back here to where you started.

I decided to use a selection of stamp sets for my blog this hop because there are so many stamp sets available and this is a really great offer. 

I started with Watercolor Paints and painted up some paper with my Paintbrush Set
This is my first page by 12" X 12" White Daisy Cardstock (I should have used Watercolor Paper  but I forgot and it worked out okay). 

Then I used some off cuts of 12" X 12" Colonial White Cardstock


Then I used one of the bunnies from the Spring Critters that I cut out using the Spring Critters Thin Cuts on my Big Shot Embossing Machine using 12" X 12" White Daisy Cardstock with Black Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad and used my Watercolor Paints and Paintbrush Set to paint him. So cute, using the smallest paintbrush to colour him in. 


Then I decided to paint some free-hand Carrots in a "bunch" to create a Thank You card with a difference. 


I matted the green background I had watercoloured and my carrots with 12" X 12" Slate Cardstock and used 3-D Foam Tape to adhere the bunny in a 3D way. I finished it off with Coral Shimmer Trim.

 

Next, after my 12" X 12" White Daisy Cardstock page that I had painted with the green edging had dried. I stamped with Black Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad and stamped Delightful Ditty musical stamps all over the edge.

I stamped with Black Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad over the top of the water colour painting. I LOVE this stamp set. So versatile for a musical family like ours. 


My son is off to his first band camp in a few weeks. So now I have a page all ready. I put the title with the stamp set Handwritten Print and the LOVES it. 



To finish off my last watercolour painting scraps I used the Always Grateful 
stamp set. 
I matted the 12" X 12" Colonial White Cardstock scraps I had painted in purple with 12" X 12" Black Cardstock and stamped on the tree and Black Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad
Simple and Elegant and I love it. 


With the STAMPAGANZA special you get 1 stamp set FREE when you buy 2. 
During March, buy any two My Acrylix® stamp sets (M-, A-, B-, C-, D-, or E-size) at full retail price, get a third stamp set of equal or lesser value FREE! That is a savings of up to $45.00! Take advantage of this amazing deal by simply adding your selected stamps to your cart!

Remember STAMPAGANZA is only available for March 2016 so make sure you get it soon, so you don't miss out! Go to my website www.vandra.ctmh.com.au and order today. 

Thanks so much for dropping by to check out my latest projects. I'm really interested to hear what you think about what I've made, so I'd love you to leave a comment before heading off to the next stop on our Australasian Blog Hop which is 

  Come back to see me again soon.


5 comments:

  1. Love the watercolour on all your creations. And those carrots - OMG thy look like they are stamped. I had to re-read thinking where are these carrot stamps but you drew them - they are great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maz, I got some inspiration from pinterest from "waterpainted carrots" but yes I painted them myself. I have lots of bunny cut outs and wanted a way to use them up!

      Delete
  2. What fabulous projects you have created- those carrots are amazing and I love the band camp layout!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THanks Lauren, I had fun with my carrots and I also love the Band Layout, so happy with how it turned out. Amazing what a bit of water colour paint and some black stamps can do!

      Delete
  3. Such cute cards and layout Vandra. Thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete