Tuesday 31 January 2017

Adore You S1701 Stamp of the Month January 2017

Today I would like to share with you my projects which features the Adore You S1701 January Stamp of the Month available exclusively throughout January 2017 for $27 or for just $7.50 when you spend $75. 
I had a lot of fun making this scrap card - like a patchwork quilt. All the scraps from the Workshops Your Way® Hello Lovely Scrapbooking Kit.

white card and Zip Strips and half inch strips from the scraps. 


Stamped the heart with Black Memento™ Ink Pad and then second generation stamped the lighter one and coloured it slightly lighter colours with my ShinHan Markers. I ended up using the slighter one for my card. 







After the complex patchwork card I made a super simple elegant thank you card using the PML card and a strip of scrap under the white rectangle. Stamped with Black Memento™ Ink Pad and coloured with ShinHan Markers. I love how pretty it looks and how simple it is. 



No comments:

Post a Comment