Friday 19 August 2022

Colour Dare #510 Tic-Tac-Toe

 

#ctmhvandra, Colour dare, birthday card, 18th, cricut, glitter,TicTacToe,#ctmhBackyardBliss, chicken, cardmaking,

Our Colour Dare Challenge for #510 is a Tic-Tac-Toe where you need to choose a Row, Column or Diagonal 3 colours, plus Black, White and neutrals which are free to use. When you are creating for more than one challenge please make sure your project meets our requirement. Most importantly - have fun!  Go to the link for Colour Dare #510 and add your entry. When you submit your entry you must provide a link to your post, not just to your blog in general. There are LOTS of ways to enter either a Blog Post or post to an online gallery (Facebook, Pinterest or Instagram etc), more details on the Colour Dare Blog post (see link above).

#ctmhvandra, Colour dare, birthday card, 18th, cricut, glitter,TicTacToe,#ctmhBackyardBliss, chicken, cardmaking,
This week's tic-tac-toe colours are based on the gorgeous Backyard Bliss Scrapbooking Workshop Kit colours

I love this set because it has CHICKENS!!!!!!!!!! I love chickens. I have 6 backyard chickens. 

I was making an 18th Birthday card for a teenage boy, so pulled out the coloured cardstock for the Top Row - Sapphire, Sage, and Silver (I like the ring to that!). 

I also used the woodgrain paper that was available when I made the card but has sold out since. Bummer... Use your stash and find a woodgrain paper or other neutral cardstock for the numbers. 

#ctmhvandra, Colour dare, birthday card, 18th, cricut, glitter,TicTacToe,#ctmhBackyardBliss, chicken, cardmaking,

This is a 12x6 piece of Sage Cardstock to create the 6x6 sized card. Then I did the a 5.25 inch square of the Sapphire Cardstock (but I think I might have cut it slightly smaller. Then I cut a 5x5 Silver Glitter Paper to back the Woodgrain paper. The woodgrain was cut with the Cricut and stuck to the glitter with 3-D Foam Tape.

Super simple, easy to re-create card. I hope you like it. 

#ctmhvandra, Colour dare, birthday card, 18th, cricut, glitter,TicTacToe,#ctmhBackyardBliss, chicken, cardmaking,
I didn't realise my photo had a shadow of my hand on the bottom right hand corner but I have gifted the card already so I can't take another!

Thanks so much for dropping by to check out my latest project. Hope you can join in the Colour My Heart Colour Dare Challenge #510. I'm really interested to hear what you think about my project, so I'd love you to leave a comment. See you again soon, subscribe to my blog so you don't miss a challenge.

If you don't have a Close to My Heart Consultant (and you're in Australia) feel free to contact me either on this blog or via my website HERE.
Vandra Stenton, Close to My Heart Consultant, Perth Western Australia
www.vandra.closetomyheart.com.au

6 comments:

  1. A very bold statement card and why not for an important 18th! Great make Vandra. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAS and very nice masculine card for the 18th birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the use of that wood grain paper for the numbers - a great idea for a masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the queen of big number birthday cards. Love the woodgrain number.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This a great way to celebrate the big 18, especially for a guy. Bold and sparkly. A perfect blend.

    ReplyDelete