Saturday 15 October 2016

Swan Lake CTMH Australian Blog Hop

Welcome to our Australasian Close to My Heart Blog Hop featuring this months featured pack called Workshops Your Way™ Swan Lake Scrapbooking Kit.

If you have arrived here from 
then you are in the right place. If you landed here another way, please join in by following the link at the end of this post. Follow the links, check out all the amazing ideas and eventually you'll come right back here to where you started.

We are all creating with the Workshops Your Way™ Swan Lake Scrapbooking Kit.This kit is featured by Close to My Heart in October and is until the end of the current Holiday Expressions Ideas Book. Its a beautiful set that features black swans which is perfect for Western Australian photos because the black swan is the emblem of WA. 

Kit contents:

1 – Swan Lake Paper Packet (X7212B)
1 – Swan Lake Complements (X7212C)
4 – cardstock sheets (1 Peacock, 2 Whisper, 1 White Daisy) Swan Lake Coordinating Cardstock
1 – Grey Enamel Gems (Z3089)
1 – Black Shimmer Ribbon (Z4012)

I used the Swan Lake kit at our Consultant Scrapbook Camp and made ALL the pages and cards. Then I made lots and lots of things with the offcuts AND I still have LOTS of paper left over!!


As I usually do with the Workshops Your Way card templates I turn the paper over to create a different look just with turning it over. I also used black swans on the alternate cards. Thankful for You Thin Cuts Bundle is the stamp set and thin cuts that are used with this workshop your way cards.
These are the cards that I made below, using the thin cuts and the inks suggested in the kit.


After I had made the Swan Lake Cards and pages. I used the scraps to make lots more cards.

 The above window card is one of my favourites, (I made one for my upline for her birthday and one for myself as a sample). I used the 5 1/2" × 4 1/4" White Cards & Envelopes, Value Pack
white card as a base and cut a hole in the base. I stamped the cute little girl from the True Love 
stamp set (that is the Operation Smile Fundraising stamp set) and coloured her in using shinhan markers. I cut a White Daisy Cardstock frame for the windows and then attached it using 3-D Foam Tape to make the window stick up.


 After I did the window card, I cut out lots of swans and all the bits from the set, using the thin cuts and made cards with them. This is a great set for Thank you cards and I made lots of them and gave them out. These below cards are all made at 4x4 inches of white daisy cardstock (4x8 folded in half).



Remember Workshops Your Way™ Swan Lake Scrapbooking Kit is only available for a limited time so make sure you get it soon, so you don't miss out! Go to my website www.vandra.ctmh.com.au or your consultants website and order today. 

Thanks so much for dropping by to check out my latest project, I hope you get inspired. I'm really interested to hear what you think about it, so I'd love you to leave a comment before heading off to the next stop on our Australasian Blog Hop which is Shaunna Richards Passionate About Pages.

4 comments:

  1. Wow you have been busy! I wasn't sure about the swans at first but I love the first set of cards with the swan and waves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren, I wasn't sure about the grey swans but I LOVED them when I made them black. Maybe its more true to my WA nature :)

      Delete
  2. Oh wow - you get busy at Camp - I talk too much LOL!
    I love what you done with Swan Lake & True Love stamp sets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I usually talk lots too... but I don't sleep much!!
      My favourite card is the swan lake and true love cards too. Love the little pop of the girl hiding underneath.

      Delete