Friday 7 January 2022

Colour Dare #478 Neutrals plus one colour

#ctmhVandra, Colour Dare Challenge, gnomes, birthday, cake, triblend markers, 3D Foam, green, lets party, cardmaking, stamping,
 
Our Colour Dare Challenge for #478 is a choose at least 3 of the above coloursyou are free to use Black, White, Gold & Copper. When you are creating for more than one challenge please make sure your project meets our requirement. Most importantly - have fun!  Go to the link for Colour Dare #478 and add your entry. When you submit your entry you must provide a link to your post, not just to your blog in general. There are LOTS of ways to enter either a Blog Post or post to an online gallery (Facebook, Pinterest, SplitCoast Stampers, or Instagram).

I chose Green Apple to go with my neutrals. I pulled out the cutest stamp and thin cut set called Party Gnomes Stamp + Thin Cuts

#ctmhVandra, Colour Dare Challenge, gnomes, birthday, cake, triblend markers, 3D Foam, green, lets party, cardmaking, stamping,


I coloured the cute chocolate cake with a bunch of the Tri-blend markers from mostly the Essential Blends Marker Bundle. (pictured the pens I used). 

To add the wording I cut a peice of White Daisy Cardstock and cut to size. Then I grabbed all the words on the and arranged them on the block to fit the paper size. I used Green Apple Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad to stamp them. Then I added the Green Apple Cardstock around the white daisy. 

The card base was created with Kraft Paper because its a neutral colour. I used the off cut of the Silver Glitter Paper that was cut using Stitched Rectangle Frames Thin Cuts. The Birthday sticker was from an older sticker set with green apple. I used 3D foam tape. 

This is what I gave my husband for his birthday this week. 
#ctmhVandra, Colour Dare Challenge, gnomes, birthday, cake, triblend markers, 3D Foam, green, lets party, cardmaking, stamping,

Thanks so much for dropping by to check out my latest project. Hope you can join in the Colour My Heart Colour Dare Challenge #478. I'm really interested to hear what you think about my card, so I'd love you to leave a comment. See you again soon, subscribe to my blog so you don't miss a challenge. 


If you don't have a Close to My Heart Consultant (and you're in Australia) feel free to contact me either on this blog or via my website HERE

Vandra Stenton, Close to My Heart Consultant, Perth Western Australia
www.vandra.closetomyheart.com.au


5 comments:

  1. Great use of neutrals for your gnome. Green is a great colour addition too. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you used the neutrals for your gnome and popped it with green. Great birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a super stamp set!
    Love your card with the pop of green.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the neutrals with the POP! of green! Such a cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your gnome birthday card... adorable and fun card.

    ReplyDelete