Friday 9 June 2023

Colour Dare #552 Inspiration Photo partnering with Double Trouble

 #CTMHVandra, happy holidays, summer, double trouble, Colour dare, #ctmhdreammaker,marble,SOTM, beach, pearls, melon, ocean, cardmaking,

Our Colour Dare Challenge for #552 is an Inspiration Photo partnering with Double Trouble (You need to use 3 of the colours). Plus.... Black, white, neutral and metallics free to use. The requirements for adding into the Double Trouble challenge is to create a Summer Project, Include Flip Flops and use the colours from our Colour Dare Inspiration Photo. 

When you are creating for more than one challenge please make sure your project meets our requirement. Most importantly - have fun!  Go to the link for Colour Dare #552 and add your entry. When you submit your entry you must provide a link to your post, not just to your blog in general. There are LOTS of ways to enter either a Blog Post or post to an online gallery (Facebook, Pinterest or Instagram etc), more details on the Colour Dare Blog post (see link above).

After you've added your project to the Colour Dare challenge you can add your project to the Double Trouble challenge here.... DOUBLE TROUBLE,#CTMHVandra, happy holidays, summer, double trouble, Colour dare, #ctmhdreammaker,marble,SOTM, beach, pearls, melon, ocean, cardmaking,

For my card I struggled with the idea of a Summer Card because in my home city right now its the start of winter with cold cold cold weather. 

I still had out the gorgeous paper from Dream Maker Product Bundle so I used the lagoon colour marble paper and cut to the full size of the White Cards & Envelopes Value Pack 5.5x 4.25 inches. 
#CTMHVandra, happy holidays, summer, double trouble, Colour dare, #ctmhdreammaker,marble,SOTM, beach, pearls, melon, ocean, cardmaking,

Then I stamped with an OLD stamp of the month called I Heart Summer from June 2022 - S2206. I used the border that had the flip flops in it. #CTMHVandra, happy holidays, summer, double trouble, Colour dare, #ctmhdreammaker,marble,SOTM, beach, pearls, melon, ocean, cardmaking,

Then I grabbed scraps from my Nectarine Cardstock and Lemonade Cardstock. 
I cut them into banner shapes and stamped Happy Holidays from my favourite sentiment stamp set For All Occasions Stamp Set

I finished off with Melon Pearls which are on sale THIS MONTH for Melon Mania as we get a new colour of the year soon. 

#CTMHVandra, happy holidays, summer, double trouble, Colour dare, #ctmhdreammaker,marble,SOTM, beach, pearls, melon, ocean, cardmaking,
Thanks so much for dropping by to check out my latest project. Hope you can join in the Colour My Heart Colour Dare Challenge #552. I'm really interested to hear what you think about my project, so I'd love you to leave a comment. See you again soon, subscribe to my blog so you don't miss a challenge.

If you don't have a Close to My Heart Consultant (and you're in Australia) feel free to contact me either on this blog or via my website HERE.
Vandra Stenton, Close to My Heart Consultant, Perth Western Australia
www.vandra.closetomyheart.com.au

#CTMHVandra, happy holidays, summer, double trouble, Colour dare, #ctmhdreammaker,marble,SOTM, beach, pearls, melon, ocean, cardmaking,




10 comments:

  1. That paper is perfect for the background and focus of your card with this theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the wavy look for your background. The pop of color for the banners is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That paper is a great background. Makes me wanna jump right in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How clever are you using that paper as your background! Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That patterned paper is perfect for a sea background and love how you used one of the sections of the sotm with the flipflops. Great job. Hope the summer creation brought some warmth and cheer to your home. And thank you for sharing your card with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vandra, so great to be partnering with you once again! That water pattern paper is perfect for the beach themed stamps you used!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the paper with the simple border at the bottom! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't realize it's winter there! Your card is really neat and has a wonderful summer vibe! I love the wave looking background and the row of cute beachy images. Glad we could team up with Color Dare and thanks for adding your card at Double trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well isn't this cool. I feel like I am looking into snow drifts and caves.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card, Vandra! Such a good idea to use that pretty paper as your background for the border of vacation and travel items. Wishing you a cozy winter season in the Southern Hemisphere. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble #140 and Color My Heart Color Dare 552. -- Melanie R.

    ReplyDelete