Friday 1 July 2016

From the Notebook July SOTM Australasian Blog Hop


Welcome to our Australasian Blog Hop. We have all been creating with "From the Notebook—July Stamp of the MonthStamp set. If you have arrived here from Doris Taylor Creative Inspirations then you are in the right place. If you landed here another way, please join in by following the link at the end of this post. Follow the links, check out all the amazing ideas and eventually you'll come right back here to where you started. 


Today I would like to share with you my project which features the From the Notebook—July Stamp of the Month available exclusively throughout July 2016 for $27 or for just $7.50 when you spend $75. This stamp set is perfect for diary journalling, Calendars and other fun stuff like that. One of the Close to My Heart designed pages looked amazing (see below). 


I wanted to show this stamp set used in a different way on a card. There are so many stamps in this set but a few caught my eye. 



I started with the Hello Stamp and stamped it onto White Daisy Cardstock 
with Black Memento™ Ink PadI stamped a couple to see what I could do with the extras. These would make great name tags for birthday parties or workshop type events.  


The next thing I did was grabbed scraps of Workshops Your Way™ Magical Scrapbooking Kit and fitted them to my 5 1/2" × 4 1/4" White Cards & Envelopes, Value Pack white card. 

I then stamped the "Read this" and small arrow on the yellow of the Magical paper with Black Memento™ Ink Pad. I cut a 1 inch circle out of White Daisy Cardstock using 1" Circle Punch and stamped the "Super" circle onto it with  Cranberry Exclusive Inks™ Stamp PadI also stamped the "You are Fabulous" with Cranberry Ink with Tickled Pink stamp set. 

I didn't have any Black Shimmer Trim my favourite trim ever (It's all run out!!). So I grabbed some of my black shimmer paper from the Black & Grey Glitter Paper pack and used that instead. Note to self: buy more Black Shimmer TRIM!!!

I added the "Hello you are Fabulous" and "Super" stamps with 3-D Foam Tape 


Remember this great stamp set  From the Notebook—July Stamp of the Month is only available throughout June from my website or from your Close to My Heart Consultant

Thanks so much for dropping by to check out my latest project, I hope you get inspired. I'm really interested to hear what you think about it, so I'd love you to leave a comment before heading off to the next stop on our Australasian Blog Hop which is Lauren Moore- CTMH Craftings.

Come back to see me again soon.

8 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card! I need to buy Black Shimmer trim too now that i have seen this card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE Black Shimmer Trim Lauren! Everyone NEEDS black shimmer trim :)

      Delete
  2. very cool! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sheree, I am glad you liked my card!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Doris I appreciate your comments.

      Delete
  4. This is a great card! Nice and bright and fun. Especially for teens!

    ReplyDelete