Sunday 1 April 2018

Colour Your Life S1804 Stamp of the Month Australasian Blog Hop


Welcome to our Australasian Blog Hop. A small group of us have been creating with the "Color Your Life—April Stamp of the Month" Stamp set. If you have arrived here from Georgia O’Shea - Georgia Creates then you are in the right place. If you landed here another way, please join in by following the link at the end of this post. Follow the links, check out all the amazing ideas and eventually you'll come right back here to where you started. 


Today I would like to share with you my projects which features the Color Your Life—April Stamp of the Month available exclusively throughout April 2018 for $27 or for just $7.50 when you spend $75. 
As April is the Month that Close to My Heart features Gimme Some Sugar Scrapbooking KitI made up all the pages and with the scraps and some of the cards and then I used the design from the Kit but changed it up a little.. 
Stamp of the Month, Gimme Some Sugar, #CTMHGimmeSomeSugar, Celebrate, flowers, hearts, cork, gingham, hearts, pearls, kindness, Kind, Thankful, PML, Host Rewards, complements, floral, celebration, Birthday, Wedding, Vandra, CTMHVandra,
This is the optional cards in the kit that I got the cutting guide from. 


Stamp of the Month, Gimme Some Sugar, #CTMHGimmeSomeSugar, Celebrate, flowers, hearts, cork, gingham, hearts, pearls, kindness, Kind, Thankful, PML, Host Rewards, complements, floral, celebration, Birthday, Wedding, Vandra, CTMHVandra,


This is the pattern using the Celebrate from the Stamp of the Month. I decorated it with the sticker from the Gimme Some Sugar Complements and the cork hearts from the Gimme Some Sugar Cork ShapesI stamped the Celebrate in Black ink. 


Stamp of the Month, Gimme Some Sugar, #CTMHGimmeSomeSugar, Celebrate, flowers, hearts, cork, gingham, hearts, pearls, kindness, Kind, Thankful, PML, Host Rewards, complements, floral, celebration, Birthday, Wedding, Vandra, CTMHVandra,

Then I flipped the paper over (from green check to the pink flowers) and rotated it to be a landscape version. I also added some Peacock cardstock underneath. I stamped the always and put it on 3D foam tape. I also stamped the stitching looking stamp along the bottom of the celebrate and embellished with the flower sticker from Gimme Some Sugar Complements and the Pink PearlsI really loved the simple use of the pattern in different ways makes it looks so different. 

The last card I made was below, I used one of the 4x6 picture my life cards and made it into a smaller card 4 x 5.25 size by slicing it and removing a section in the middle. 

Stamp of the Month, Gimme Some Sugar, #CTMHGimmeSomeSugar, Celebrate, flowers, hearts, cork, gingham, hearts, pearls, kindness, Kind, Thankful, PML, Host Rewards, complements, floral, celebration, Birthday, Wedding, Vandra, CTMHVandra,

I was going to make it a landscape card and then decided to do a portrait card. 
Then I added some half inch strips (one zip and one cardstock) to the top of the So Kind that I stamped with Black Memento ink. The S and O were from the Hostess Reward Stamp (featured in the Seasonal Expressions catalogue). I embellished with stickers (hearts and flowers) from the Gimme Some Sugar Complements and the Pink Pearls 

Stamp of the Month, Gimme Some Sugar, #CTMHGimmeSomeSugar, Celebrate, flowers, hearts, cork, gingham, hearts, pearls, kindness, Kind, Thankful, PML, Host Rewards, complements, floral, celebration, Birthday, Wedding, Vandra, CTMHVandra,

Remember this great stamp set Color Your Life—April Stamp of the Month is only available throughout April from my website or from your Close to My Heart Consultant. If you don't have a Close to My Heart Consultant feel free to contact me either on this blog or via my website HERE

Thanks so much for dropping by to check out my latest project ideas. I'm really interested to hear what you think about them, so I'd love you to leave a comment before heading off to the next stop on our Australasian Blog Hop which is Shaunna Richards: Passionate About Pages.

I hope you leave a lovely comment on all the blog posts and come back around to mine. See you again soon.


12 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Vandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those little cork hearts are so sweet! I'll need to get some 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE the cork hearts... so so cute! You definitely need to get some!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous cards Vandra, I love the subdued colours of Gimme Me Some Sugar pack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your second card is my favourite. Love that curly linear stamp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shaunna, I'm glad you like that one. It wasn't my favourite but I did love all the extra bits on it, and that curly linear stamp too.

      Delete