Friday 14 May 2021

Colour Dare #444 Tic Tac Toe - You are Enough


Our Colour Dare Challenge for #444 is a Tic-Tac-Toe of the You are Enough papers that are only available during May 2021. They're really stunning papers. You can use these colours plus black and white for this challenge. When you are creating for more than one challenge please make sure your project meets our requirement. Most importantly - have fun!  Go to the link for Colour Dare #444 and add your entry. When you submit your entry you must provide a link to your post, not just to your blog in general. There are LOTS of ways to enter either a Blog Post or post to an online gallery (Facebook, Pinterest, SplitCoast Stampers, or Instagram). 
So join in TODAY!!

I LOVE this You are Enough special for National Scrapbooking Month. The colours of the papers including Rose Gold are so stunning but hard to photograph. 

To make my card I pulled out the Make It from Your Heart Volume 5. The pattern called for 1.25 inch blocks in Sangria Cardstock so I added a slightly smaller block of the glacier and rose gold hexagon paper from the You Are Enough Product Bundle
#CTMHVandra, CTMH You are Enough, Colour dare, rose gold, TicTacToe, Sangria, Congratulations, National Scrapbooking Month, Make it from Your Heart,
Did the stamping in Black ink on white daisy cardstock and matted again on Sangria cardstock. Finished off the card with the stickers of the branches from the sticker sheet and to make them stick up a little I put Anti-static Pouch on half of the branch. The Congratulations stamp is an old retired stamp set and I used thin 3D foam tape to have a bit of dimension on the title. 

#CTMHVandra, CTMH You are Enough, Colour dare, rose gold, TicTacToe, Sangria, Congratulations, National Scrapbooking Month, Make it from Your Heart,


#CTMHVandra, CTMH You are Enough, Colour dare, rose gold, TicTacToe, Sangria, Congratulations, National Scrapbooking Month, Make it from Your Heart,

You Are Enough Product Bundle

Item Number: CC52118

Includes:
1 – You Are Enough Stamp + Thin Cuts (CC52114)
1 – You Are Enough Paper Packet + Sticker Sheet (CC5219)
1 – You Are Enough Coordinating Cardstock (CC52111)
1 – You Are Enough Picture My Life™ Cards (CC52116)
1 – You Are Enough Sequins (CC52112)
1 – Layered Butterflies Thin Cuts (CC52115)
#CTMHVandra, CTMH You are Enough, Colour dare, rose gold, TicTacToe, Sangria, Congratulations, National Scrapbooking Month, Make it from Your Heart,

Thanks so much for dropping by to check out my latest project. Hope you can join in the Colour My Heart Colour Dare Challenge #444 too. I'm really interested to hear what you think about my card, so I'd love you to leave a comment. See you again soon, subscribe to my blog so you don't miss a challenge. 

 If you don't have a Close to My Heart Consultant (and you're in Australia) feel free to contact me either on this blog or via my website HERE
Vandra Stenton, Close to My Heart Consultant, Perth Western Australia
www.vandra.closetomyheart.com.au



5 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Vandra. Great choice of patterned paper and love the rose gold accents. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vandra I love your card! The simple squares are beautiful. I love the little sprigs of leaves, too. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! I love the paper you chose for the squares!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this paperpack and the flexibility of the use of them. Your card is gorgeous and great selection of colors and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have admired your card since I saw it on FB. The color combo is so nicely done. But the hexagons is what makes this card shine. No pun intended. Color My Heart has some pretty kits! You make them elegant and downright beautiful.

    ReplyDelete