Friday 12 October 2018

Nectarine, Lagoon & Clover Colour Dare Challenge #314

#CTMHVandra, Colour Dare Challenge, color dare, stamping, #CTMHHelloPumpkin, halloween, home sweet home, flowers, cardmaking, plaid,


This week's challenge Color Dare #314 was to use Nectarine, Lagoon & Clover with Optional Kraft. 



Guidelines on Neutrals:  White, Cream, Black, Gray, Kraft and Brown(s) are free to use.  Unless they're listed in the challenge then you need to use them.

I decided to use Hello Pumpkin Paper Packet (for the Nectarine), with a bit of Lagoon Cardstock, then Stamped with Clover Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad on with flowers and the flowers above, then Lagoon Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad for the house and the Home Sweet Home. These stamped images are from this Months Stamp of the Month Thanks & Giving—October Stamp of the Month.

#CTMHVandra, Colour Dare Challenge, color dare, stamping, #CTMHHelloPumpkin, halloween, home sweet home, flowers, cardmaking, plaid,


#CTMHVandra, Colour Dare Challenge, color dare, stamping, #CTMHHelloPumpkin, halloween, home sweet home, flowers, cardmaking, plaid,

Thanks so much for dropping by to check out my latest project. Hope you can join in the Colour Dare Colour Challenge #314 too. I'm really interested to hear what you think about it, so I'd love you to leave a comment. See you again soon. If you don't have a Close to My Heart Consultant (and you're in Australia) feel free to contact me either on this blog or via my website HERE

Vandra Stenton, Close to My Heart Consultant, Perth Western Australia


8 comments:

  1. Great card, Vandra. The simple design really works well with the colors and patterns.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle, I wasn't sure I loved these colours together at the start but was happy with how it turned out at the end.

      Delete
  2. I like how you stamped the flowers on your strip of paper. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I needed a Lagoon Zip Strip and I didn't have one, so I made one :)

      Delete
  3. That's such a cute little stamp, and love how you used it on your card and nice choice of the plaid for home sweet home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the simple design and a great way to show case that cute house. Great house warming card.

    ReplyDelete