Friday 5 October 2018

Sugarplum, Eggplant & Fern Colour Dare Challenge #313

This week's challenge Color Dare #313 was to use Sugarplum, Eggplant & Fern. 

Guidelines on Neutrals:  White, Cream, Black, Gray, Kraft and Brown(s) are free to use.  Unless they're listed in the challenge then you need to use them.

For some reason I thought Eggplant was more red so thought red, green and purple-pink... so I pulled out my Fair Dinkum Christmas C1728. This is one of our International Stamp sets that is available in all Close to My Heart Markets but can only be ordered online (ask your consultant). I had stamped the koala, with his  Sugarplum Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad hat and the Fern sentiment before pulling out Eggplant and realising it was more purple than red. Whoops, but I made it work anyway. I stamped the presents with Eggplant Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad and the ribbons with Fern Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad. I fussy cut out my Koala and put it up on 3-D Foam Tape. I matted with Sugarplum Cardstock and Eggplant Cardstock


Thanks so much for dropping by to check out my latest project. Hope you can join in the Colour Dare Colour Challenge #313 too. I'm really interested to hear what you think about it, so I'd love you to leave a comment. See you again soon. If you don't have a Close to My Heart Consultant (and you're in Australia) feel free to contact me either on this blog or via my website HERE

Vandra Stenton, Close to My Heart Consultant, Perth Western Australia

8 comments:

  1. What a fun card! I like it with the eggplant, it turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Catherine, I wasn't sure but after I finished I was happy with the colour choices.

      Delete
  2. I love the simple design of your card. That koala is just too cute for words! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle, I love the Koala too. Appreciate your leaving me a lovely comment.

      Delete
  3. The little Santa-hat kowala is adorable amidst his little presents, and using the larger sentiment...fun and adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun design. I like your style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kimberly, I'm so glad you like my style :)

      Delete