Friday 8 November 2019

Colour Dare #368 Horn of Plenty Colours

Colour Dare Challenge, #CTMHVandra, #ctmhHawthorn, stitched thin cuts, thin cuts, leaf, stamping, wooden, Challenge, thinking of you,
You are invited to participate in this challenge too. Go to the link for Colour Dare #368 and add your entry.

The Horn of plenty Colours are just like our Close to My Heart Hawthorn Paper Packet. I used the Hawthorn paper packed to make this card. I cut the squares to size using the papers and cut the Multi Square Windows Thin Cuts in charcoal cardstock. I stamped the Hawthorn—Scrapbooking Stamp + Thin Cuts but didn't have the thin cuts so fussy cut the leaf - I used the Rock & Roll technique to ink the stamps up using two colours of inks. I stamped the "Thinking of you" from Say It in Style stamp set onto Linen cardstock and cut the cardstock into a pendant. Stuck it on with 3D Foam tape. Some of the squares were a bit tricky to stick down but I managed with not too many gaps. 


Colour Dare Challenge, #CTMHVandra, #ctmhHawthorn, stitched thin cuts, thin cuts, leaf, stamping, wooden, Challenge, thinking of you,
Hawthorn Paper Pack - www.vandra.ctmh.com.au 




Colour Dare Challenge, #CTMHVandra, #ctmhHawthorn, stitched thin cuts, thin cuts, leaf, stamping, wooden, Challenge, thinking of you,

Thanks so much for dropping by to check out my latest project. Hope you can join in the Colour My Heart Color Dare Challenge #368 too. I'm really interested to hear what you think about it, so I'd love you to leave a comment. See you again soon. If you don't have a Close to My Heart Consultant (and you're in Australia) feel free to contact me either on this blog or via my website HERE
Vandra Stenton, Close to My Heart Consultant, Perth Western Australia


2 comments:

  1. Oh, gosh this looks just like a quilt! Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love using the window die cut and you did it well. Love your fall colors and theme.

    ReplyDelete