Friday 4 September 2020

Colour Dare #410 Red, White & Blue

 

#CTMHVandra, Vandra, Fathers Day, Colour Dare Challenge,3x3 sized cards,cricut,star, CTMH Cricut, cricut,Artbooking,CTMHArtbooking,cardmaking,

Our Colour Dare Challenge for #410 is a Red, White & Blue challenge with Black, silver, gold and neutrals free. You are invited to participate in this challenge too. Go to the link for Colour Dare #410 and add your entry. 

I made a selection of cards using the scraps of Red, White and Blue cardstock, paper and inks. I used Sapphire Ink, and Candy Apple Ink for my titles.


I used a variety of thin cuts, and cricut cuts mostly from Cricut® Artbooking Digital Collection. I used the off-cuts fro the star page to make the star cards on these 3x3 sized fathers day cards. 

#CTMHVandra, Vandra, Fathers Day, Colour Dare Challenge,3x3 sized cards,cricut,star, CTMH Cricut, cricut,Artbooking,CTMHArtbooking,cardmaking,

I'm not sure what the size of the original cut out that I used on another project but I kept all the star cutouts and used them on my cards below. That's how I got the random, half stars, and stars with their points cut off... I was able to add them to my cards and not waste a single piece of paper. I love a project that is a two-for-one cricut cut out. 

I made a bunch of these 3x3 sized cards for our local primary school to sell on their Fathers Day card. The ones pictured below are just a selection - I made 20 in total. I used my sequins in blue, and stickers in red, everything else was with paper. Every card has red white and blue in a variety of shades and tones. It was really great to scrap my stash and use up all those off cuts and little scraps of paper. 

#CTMHVandra, Vandra, Fathers Day, Colour Dare Challenge,3x3 sized cards,cricut,star, CTMH Cricut, cricut,Artbooking,CTMHArtbooking,cardmaking,

Thanks so much for dropping by to check out my latest project. Hope you can join in the Colour My Heart Colour Dare Challenge #410 too. I'm really interested to hear what you think about my cards, so I'd love you to leave a comment. See you again soon, subscribe to my page so you don't miss a challenge.
 If you don't have a Close to My Heart Consultant (and you're in Australia) feel free to contact me either on this blog or via my website HERE
Vandra Stenton, Close to My Heart Consultant, Perth Western Australia

5 comments:

  1. Great collection of 3x3 cards! These are perfect for father's day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super collection of cards with lots of inspiration to follow. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great selection of scraps and like how you have the one edge with the negative cuts of a background die.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a great collection of cards! Love the way you used our colors and the variety of design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea for the kids! Two for one projects are always a big plus. Nice :)

    ReplyDelete